“Extreme breakdown will occur
when the BIG French Banks GO BUST”
Jim Willie CB
Gold & Whirlwind Crisis
November 17th, 2011
CNL Editor’s Note: We posted only 200 words from a total of over 5300 — CNLib recommands the reading of the complete and excellent analysis – see link below
- The Europeans are doing their best to force feed a convenient but cockeyed definition of a debt default event. The Americans resort to old fashioned theft, calling it missing funds…
- A run on the US Treasury Bonds is occurring by angry foreign creditors. The USDollar is kept afloat by some secret corners.
- Despite pleading by the big US banks for customers not to extract their money, impressively 650 thousand customers moved a total $4.5 billion dollars out of the big banks.
- The truth is that keeping the zombie system from expiring and covering up the corruption with propaganda is actually destroying the world as we know it.
- The big immediate questions center on how much dithering the banker elite that run our governments will permit with malignant motive before the decisions are made ***
- The biggest and most important danger signal for complete eruption of the European financial crisis is the Italian sovereign bond.
- The French banks bear the largest load for Italian Govt debt, more than double the German load and almost half the entire European load.
- Witness a possible hidden derivatives meltdown, as the European implosion has a conduit to the United States
copyright ©2010 24hGold
* Image reference:
Economic Psychology, by Taramakin
The publishing of this image does not imply that the author endorse this article.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of CanadaNewsLibre. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). CanadaNewsLibre will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements.
The CNL grants permission to cross-post original CanadaNewsLibre articles and videos on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified. The source and the author’s copyright must be displayed.
http://canadanewslibre contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
ↄ⃝ Copyleft CanadaNewsLibre 2011