“The 1953 agreement, in which Greece and about 20 other countries effectively wrote off a large chunk of Germany’s loans and restructured the rest, is a landmark case that shows how effective debt relief can be. It helped spark what became known as the German economic miracle… So it’s perhaps ironic that Germany is now among the countries resisting Greece’s requests to have part of its debts written off.” (1) – emphasis added
RT – As a countermeasure ( to Canadian santions against Russia ), Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev signed a decree to prolong Russia’s food embargo until August 5, 2016. The list includes meat of cattle, pigs, edible offal, fish and shellfish, milk and dairy products, vegetables, sausages, etc., according to Medvedev. (1) – emphasis added
”For NATO, the Turkish problem is turning into a nightmare.”
”The tiny house movement is a natural consequence
of the most recent macroeconomic swing.”
”This is devastating news to our bankers. Remember that for every ounce of gold, we have 100 oz of paper obligations written on it. Thus a removal of 122 tonnes causes a derivative mess of 12200 tonnes of gold.” – Harvey Organ (1)
”The impact of the Dutch gold repatriation can be huge. First of all, because it underlines more and more countries are getting nervous about their gold reserves stored in the US.” – Koos Jansen (2)
”I think this also explains the 33 tonnes of gold that the U.S. military airlifted out of Ukraine…” (3)
”I am harvey organ of http://www.harveyorgan.blogspot.com
and my entire blogspot disappeared. I need help.”
– Harvey Organ, Oct 10
Harvey Organ’s Gold and Silver Blog Taken Down
Exactly One Month After Predicting 2014 End Game For Silver Suppression
FASCISTS DON’T LIKE TRUTH:
Harvey Organ’s Gold and Silver Blog Has Been ‘Deleted by Court Order’
- 49 percent of all Americans live in a home that gets direct monetary benefits from the federal government each month
- the government is giving out far more money than it is taking in
- US government must borrow about 8 trillion dollars a year just to keep up with the game
- this game can continue is if the U.S. government can continue to borrow gigantic piles of money at ridiculously low interest rates
- what happens when the rest of the world decides that it does not want to loan these 8 trillion dollars a year at ultra-low interest rates?
With a population of 779,000, Dushanbe, Tajikistan, is currently hosting the 13th annual summit of heads of state of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO).
¨Current members of the organization are China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan while India, Iran, Pakistan and Mongolia are due to become a full member at the summit by upgrading their “observer member” status.¨ (1)
…a small group of financiers runs the rest of humanity,
a group known as ‘vulture funds,’
obtained debt instruments at absurdly low prices… (1)
¨the Argentine Senate passed by a vote of 39-27
the proposed bill for a new debt swap, that will take place
outside of U.S. jurisdiction.¨ (2)
¨and some economists suggest that China’s manufacturing workforce may be 20 million workers larger than the official total.¨ (1)
Jim Willie: ¨(…) in 1999 the Clinton Admin granted Most Favored Nation status to China that took many observers off guard. With it came the immediate promise of significant direct foreign investment. On the one side, the low cost solution was pitched to the American public. It seemed like a much bigger systemically large NAFTA destructive grenade. Nobody discussed the down side, not of the certain risk. The USEconomy would most assuredly lose legitimate wealth engines, and become hopelessly dependent upon both asset bubbles and debt to a much greater extent.¨ (2)
Doug Casey (1):
- they’re telling us we’ve been in a recovery for five year
- people’s standard of living is going down
- real incomes are falling
- job opportunities are disappearing
- 50% of Americans are reliant upon the government for their income
¨More and more, Americans are tired, frustrated, anxious, and worried about the state of their country. They are afraid of an increasingly violent and oppressive federal government, and they are worried about the economic insecurity which still grips the nation.¨ – John W. Whitehead (2)
Financial Derivatives are:
A ¨phony platform on which insolvent financial structures lie¨
A ¨floating fabricated foundation laden with vaporous illicit toxic fabric¨
¨Its floor is mentioned more than seen. It is fake, an illusion.¨
¨Perhaps the ugliest derivative story
is the IRS Tax secure stream contract
very likely used by China as collateral…¨
¨We might be seeing the birth of the BRICS Gold Central Bank…¨ – Jim Willie
(…) the government tends not to fund academics or economic schools of thought that do not promote its central role in the economy (…) the human person is a cog in an economic machine that must be coerced to act in ways that make their systems work. – Christopher Westley (1)
Picture of the week
Jim Willie CB (1): ”(…) astonishing rapid deterioration. Consumers and business are holding firm their money rather than investing it, as they see poor prospects. Continue reading
”People are running out of patience when it comes to finding a job and losing income,
so it’s not that surprising to have workers take jobs that are in the shadow economy.”
- Real economy must be based upon voluntary transactions.
- The taxman would have you believe that voluntary transactions in cash constitute a black market.
- The black market is considered a subset of the informal economy, of which 1.8 billion people worldwide are employed.
- Statutory courts have ruled that a government can virtually tax any transaction.
- The creation of statutory obligations would be violating the Natural Law and the natural rights of individuals.
- Governments designed the imposed partnership split (reported as GDP).
- The Question is: Where is the enforceable contract?