“Canada is following the U.S. direction in covering up the Fukushima global radiation genocide event. Both the U.S. and Canadian governments shut down their monitoring in concert immediately after the March 11, 2011 Fukushima radiation event. Canada moved its radiation stations from the Pacific coast to the B.C. interior. Both the Canadian and U.S. governments continue to state that the radiation levels are safe, when in fact that is incorrect.” Leuren Moret
“People in the Vancouver, BC, Seattle, San Francisco, and Arizona areas reported a salty taste in their mouths when it rained, which is a sign of radioactive cesium salts in the air.”
“Eastern cities in the U.S. (New York and Washington, DC) and in Canada (Toronto) were protected from radiation from Fukushima that had been targeted at the West coast of Canada, the U.S. and Mexico by means of high pressure zones that were created by the weather warfare capabilities of HAARP to protect Toronto, New York, and Washington, DC from radiation fall-out, while having hazardous levels of radiation targeted at the west coasts of the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Hawaii.”
READ ARTICLE ON LEUREN MORET:
CNL edditor’s note:
See Leuren Moret Biography HERE
Also From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leuren Moret is a lobbyist on issues of radiation and public health, specifically advocating against the use of depleted uranium ammunition. She worked at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. She was appointed a citizen member of the City of Berkeley Community Environmental Advisory Commission on September 6, 2001  and served until her termination  on January 4, 2006.
Moret describes herself as a whistleblower on nuclear weapon research and states that her 2000 visit to the Peace Museums at Hiroshima and Nagasaki changed her life. Her efforts are focused on educating people about the negative impact of radiation on health and advocates against testing of nuclear weapons. The Tehran Times has described her efforts as a “crusade”.
Moret declared on March 21, 2011 that the “Japan Earthquake” and “accidents” that occurred March 11, 2011, were deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare. She claimed further that the “attack” was carried out using HAARP technology by the Central Intelligence Agency, the United States Department of Energy, and British Petroleum on behalf of London Banking interests. 
- Ostovar, Afsaneh (30 October 2007). “Globalists attempting to depopulate the world”. Tehran Times. http://www.tehrantimes.com/index_View.asp?code=156079.
- Harding, Jim (2007). Canada’s Deadly Secret: Saskatchewan Uranium and the Global Nuclear System. Fernwood Pub. via Indiana University. p. 257. ISBN 9781552662267. http://books.google.com/books?ei=h2UVTsDkG4XKswav_sW8Dw&ct=result&id=0_QJAQAAMAAJ&dq=Leuren+Moret&q=Leuren+Moret+Berkeley#search_anchor.
- Khadilkar, Dhananjay (15 February 2007). “Attack on Iran would result in India feeling nuked: Moret”. Daily News and Analysis. http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_attack-on-iran-would-result-in-india-feeling-nuked-moret_1080179.
- Chughtai, Shaheen (15 September 2004). “Washington’s secret nuclear war”. Sydney Morning Herald. http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/09/15/1095221669063.html.
- Ali, Aishah (18 March 2008). “Aishah Ali’s interview with geoscientist Leuren Moret”. Tehran Times. http://www.tehrantimes.com/Index_view.asp?code=165352.
Wikipedia source page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuren_Moret
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article and video are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of CanadaNewsLibre. The contents of this article and video are of sole responsibility of the author(s); CanadaNewsLibre will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements.
The CNL grants permission to cross-post original CanadaNewsLibre material on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified. The source and the author’s copyright must be displayed.
https://canadanewslibre contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
ↄ⃝ Copyleft CanadaNewsLibre 2011