¨We might be seeing the birth of the BRICS Gold Central Bank…¨ – Jim Willie
Founder Elon Musk wrote that the company
“will not initiate patent lawsuits
against anyone who, in good faith,
wants to use [Tesla’s] technology.”
“Putin presented a calm, confident demeanor and was never ruffled by the nasty tone and pathetic questions that were thrown at him.” (1)
“C’est la première interview que le président russe accorde aux médias occidentaux depuis le début de la crise en Ukraine.” – This is the first interview that the Russian president gives Western media since the beginning of the crisis in Ukraine. (2)
”Do not let the hero in your soul perish (…)
The world you desire can be won,
it is real,
it is possible
and it’s yours.”
“Digital Rights Management (DRM) is a class of technologies that are used by hardware manufacturers, publishers, copyright holders, and individuals with the intent to control the use of digital content and devices after sale; there are, however, many competing definitions. With first-generation DRM software, the intent is to control copying; With second-generation DRM, the intent is to control executing, viewing, copying, printing and altering of works or devices.” (1)
“Mozilla is giving in to pressure from Hollywood, Netflix, et al, and will be implementing its own third-party version of DRM” (2)
Application Programming Interfaces (API) are, generally speaking, specifications that allow programs to communicate with each other. (…) the freedom to reimplement and extend existing APIs has been the key to competition and progress in both hardware and software development (…) by ensuring that competitors could challenge established players and advance the state of the art. (1)
”The American people want no part of a conflict with Russia, just as they wanted no part in a war against Syria last summer (…) The American tax-payers don’t want it and our government thinks they can get away with it.” – emphasis added
”Canada took the initiative to hold a G8 summit without Russia, joined all lists of targeted sanctions, suspended all scientific and business projects with Russia, including in space, aviation and in the Arctic.”
Picture of the week
Jim Willie CB (1): ”(…) astonishing rapid deterioration. Consumers and business are holding firm their money rather than investing it, as they see poor prospects. Continue reading
”Germany is the economic cornerstone of the E.U. and Germany is “mad as hell at the U.S.” and not going to take U.S. enslavement much longer.” (1) – Jack D. Douglas
”People are running out of patience when it comes to finding a job and losing income,
so it’s not that surprising to have workers take jobs that are in the shadow economy.”
- Real economy must be based upon voluntary transactions.
- The taxman would have you believe that voluntary transactions in cash constitute a black market.
- The black market is considered a subset of the informal economy, of which 1.8 billion people worldwide are employed.
- Statutory courts have ruled that a government can virtually tax any transaction.
- The creation of statutory obligations would be violating the Natural Law and the natural rights of individuals.
- Governments designed the imposed partnership split (reported as GDP).
- The Question is: Where is the enforceable contract?
- He was born on this land
- But he decided to secede from the corporate entity called CANADA
- Then he opted out of the system which he says is bloated, inefficient, and corrupt
- He sent proper notice to the various levels of government regarding his decision
- He sent back his driver’s licence, SIN and Health Insurance cards
- He is a peaceful, non-violent and self determined individual
- He is a self-sustaining private entrepreneur
- He is strongly opposed to the income tax and property taxes, as these are a violation of the non-negotiable individual right to property
- The only law he is bound to by nature is summarized by three words: do no harm
- His first and foremost duty is to protect his fundamental, unalienable and inherent rights to life, liberty and property
- He is an expert in natural law, contract law and trust law
- He has uncovered what may be the mother of all scams: our enslavement to a corrupt system through the birth certificate and the legal name game
- He is teaching people how we have let public servants become our masters and how we can correct this situation
- The internet revolution has made him is well known all around the world
- He is very vocal about his CONVICTIONS, so governments are simply TERRORIZED by the information he is spreading around
- They have him detained in solitary confinement in order to prevent him from revealing important information to other inmates
- It is obvious that some Public Servants want him to be silenced
- The presstitute corporate media call him a Guru; they are completely wrong : he would be better described as a Canadian Gandhi
- He is a man of integrity, honesty, truth, law and justice
His name is : Dean Clifford
The term DEEP STATE can be defined as : ”a system composed of high-level elements within the intelligence services, military, security, judiciary and organized crime. The Deep State is a hybrid association of elements of government and parts of top-level finance and industry that is effectively able to govern the nation without reference to the consent of the governed as expressed through the formal political process.” – Mike Lofgren (1) emphasis added
”US government spent hundreds of millions, perhaps billions of dollars in Ukraine to foster organized opposition (…) Washington’s agenda has little to do with democracy and freedom, and a lot to do with destabilizing Putin’s Russia.” – William F. Engdahl (2)
Syria and Ukraine: ”It has to do with a major pipelines that supply western Europe of its natural gas – and to some extent crude oil, but these are mainly what I call the gas pipeline wars. (…) the west does not want to see US-UK and western Europe, they do not want to see Russia dominate Europe with energy supply.” – Jim Willie (3)
The number of scientists and experts who have signed a joint statement  saying that GM foods have not been proven safe and that existing research raises concerns has climbed to 297 since the statement was released on 21 October (2013).