- 49 percent of all Americans live in a home that gets direct monetary benefits from the federal government each month
- the government is giving out far more money than it is taking in
- US government must borrow about 8 trillion dollars a year just to keep up with the game
- this game can continue is if the U.S. government can continue to borrow gigantic piles of money at ridiculously low interest rates
- what happens when the rest of the world decides that it does not want to loan these 8 trillion dollars a year at ultra-low interest rates?