”People are running out of patience when it comes to finding a job and losing income,
so it’s not that surprising to have workers take jobs that are in the shadow economy.”
- Real economy must be based upon voluntary transactions.
- The taxman would have you believe that voluntary transactions in cash constitute a black market.
- The black market is considered a subset of the informal economy, of which 1.8 billion people worldwide are employed.
- Statutory courts have ruled that a government can virtually tax any transaction.
- The creation of statutory obligations would be violating the Natural Law and the natural rights of individuals.
- Governments designed the imposed partnership split (reported as GDP).
- The Question is: Where is the enforceable contract?