In the US, and now both Canada andAustralia, the card can be redeemed against any Apple purchase. There used to be some potentially confusing overlap as Apple sold separate iTunes and App Store cards, which were actually interchangeable. Now, however, the one card can equally well be spent on buying Apple hardware.
Can I redeem a US iTunes card in Canada?
You can’t redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside of the country or region of purchase.
Can iTunes gift card be used outside US?
You can’t redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside of the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can’t redeem it in the App Store in the United States. … If you need more help, contact Apple Support.
How can I buy from us iTunes in Canada?
How to purchase US iTunes content in Canada
- The most important part of this trick is to purchase a MasterCard gift card (a temporary/disposable MasterCard). …
- Launch iTunes. …
- Click the Sign Out button.
- Now back in the iTunes Store, click the Sign In button.
- Click the Create New Account button.
How do I use my US apple card in Canada?
Answer: A: All iTunes gift cards are country-specific, they can only be used in their country of issue – so to redeem and use a US gift card you will need to be in the US with a US billing address and iTunes account.
How do you use U.S iTunes card in another country?
You can’t redeem Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards outside of the country or region of purchase. For example, if you bought an App Store & iTunes Gift Card in France, you can’t redeem it in the App Store in the United States.”
How do I redeem an Apple Gift Card in Canada?
Redeem a gift card on your Android device
- Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card. For some gift cards, you might need to peel or gently scratch off the label to see the code.
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap the menu button , then tap Account.
- Tap Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Enter the 16-digit code. Then tap Redeem.
How do I use a US gift card in another country?
Here’s how you can change your Play Store’s country to USA and redeem your code overseas:
- Sign up for VPN service and download their official app.
- Go to the VPN list and select a US server.
- Once the connection is established go to Settings > Apps.
- Look for Google Play Store and click on it.
Can I use a gift card in another country?
Bottom line. Most gift cards are meant to be used in the US, however some will allow for use abroad, according to their terms and conditions. While these can be helpful in a pinch, the safest international spending will be done through a credit card with no foreign transaction fees.
Can I use a US gift card in Canada?
Gift Cards purchased in either the U.S. or Canada are accepted in both countries. Cross-acceptance and cross-currency redemption is only possible between the U.S. and Canada at this time.” … In both cases, however, a currency conversion will be used to determine the card value.
How much is $100 iTunes in Nigeria?
According to IGC Trader’s gift cards trading platform in Nigeria $100 gift card is 362.17×100=36,217naira gift card, while 50$gift care is 362.17×50=18,108.5naira gift card.
How can I use us apps in Canada?
Visit the Apple ID website on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. 2. Select Create Your Apple ID, then choose United States as your country and fill in all the requested details. You can use any international phone number with this account, as long as the dialing code is correct.