How do I add someone to my Amazon Prime account Canada?
Go to Amazon Household. Create your Amazon Household: To create an Amazon Household with another adult, select Add Adult. You can either send an email invitation or sign up together to verify your accounts.
How do you add someone to your Amazon Prime account?
To share your Amazon Prime benefits:
- Visit Your Amazon Prime Membership.
- Locate the Share your Prime Benefits section.
- Select Manage Your Household.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to share benefits with.
- Select Continue. …
- Review the terms.
How do I add another family member to my Amazon Prime account?
Log in to your Amazon account and hover over Accounts & Lists and click Your Account. Under Shopping programs and rentals, click Amazon Household. Click Add Adult and then log in to the second adult’s account.
The Amazon Household feature “allows [Prime Members] to connect and share Amazon benefits with the whole family. Two adults and up to four teens and four child profiles may link in a Household.”
If you’re looking to spread the love with Amazon Prime, you might be wondering how to share your membership. The easiest way to share is to give your login to another user, but we don’t recommend that for security purposes. However, it’s the only way to get the job done in Canada for the time being.
Two adults in a Household can share Prime benefits and digital content. Sharing benefits through Amazon Household requires both adults to link their accounts in an Amazon Household and agree to share payment methods. Each adult keeps his or her personal account while sharing those benefits at no additional cost.
How do I give someone access to my Amazon Prime Video?
To add the person and grant permissions, do the following:
- Go to videodirect.amazon.com. …
- On the top right of the window, click your name, and then click Your Account.
- In Your Account, click Users & Roles, and then click Add User.
- In the Email Address box, enter the person’s email address.
1. Share an Amazon Prime login. Amazon makes sharing with people who don’t live with you pretty easy to take advantage of: There are no limits to how many addresses you can have in your Amazon address book, and no limits to how many credit/debit cards you can store in your account.
How many users can use Amazon Prime account?
Users can share their account with up to 3 people. However, users can stream the same video in not more than two devices. How many users can use an Amazon Prime account? You are allowed to have up to six user profiles (one default profile + 5 additional profiles) within the Prime Video using a single Amazon account.
In the Account & Lists menu, select Switch Accounts. To add a new Amazon account to the browser, select Add account. Enter your account credentials and select Save. To switch between accounts, select the account you want from the Switch Accounts page.