What are Canada top 10 exports?
The 10 Biggest Exporting Industries in Canada
- Oil Drilling & Gas Extraction in Canada. …
- SUV & Light Truck Manufacturing in Canada. …
- Petroleum Refining in Canada. …
- Aircraft, Engine & Parts Manufacturing in Canada. …
- Copper, Zinc & Lead Refining in Canada. …
- Mineral & Phosphate Mining in Canada.
What are Canada’s common exports?
10 of Canada’s most common exports, eh!
- Maple syrup. Far back in Canada’s history, Aboriginal peoples harvested sap from maple trees to make maple syrup. …
- Ice skates. Not surprisingly, 53% of ice skates exported from Canada end up in the United States. …
- Bacon. …
- Crude petroleum. …
- Wheat. …
- Lobsters. …
- Canoes. …
What are the top 5 exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What are Canada’s top 5 export partners?
Canada top 5 Export and Import partners
|Market||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What are Canada’s top 3 exports?
List of exports of Canada
|4||Aircraft, Helicopters, and Spacecraft||7,322|
What are three common exports in Canada?
In 2019, Canada’s top three exported goods were energy products (worth $114 billion); motor vehicles and motor vehicle parts ($93 billion); and consumer goods ($71 billion). These three categories made up almost half of all exports.
What products come from Canada?
The Top 20 Export Products Of Canada
|Rank||Country||Value (millions of USD)|
|2||Aircraft, Helicopters, and Spacecraft||7,322|
What are the top 10 US exports?
- Vehicles: $105.2 billion (7.3%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $83.4 billion (5.8%)
- Aircraft, spacecraft: $80.9 billion (5.7%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $60.2 billion (4.2%)
- Gems, precious metals: $60 billion (4.2%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $53.9 billion (3.8%)
- Organic chemicals: $34 billion (2.4%)
What does US export to Canada?
In 2020, U.S. exports of goods to Canada totaled $256.1 billion. The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2020 to Canada were: machinery ($39billion), vehicles ($38 billion), electrical machinery ($22 billion), mineral fuels ($16 billion), and plastics ($13 billion).
Which country exports the most?
World’s 10 LARGEST Exporters
|NO.||COUNTRY||YEARLY EXPORTS VALUE|
|2||UNITED STATES||$2.52 trillion|
What are Canada’s Top 5 imports?
Canada’s Top Imports
- Cars—$28 billion (USD)
- Car parts and accessories—$20 billion (USD)
- Trucks—$15 billion (USD)
- Crude oil—$14 billion (USD)
- Processed petroleum oil—$14 billion (USD)
- Phones—$11 billion (USD)
- Computers—$9 billion (USD)
- Medications—$8 billion (USD)
Where do most of Canada’s exports go?
- United States: US$287.1 billion (73.5% of total Canadian exports)
- China: $18.8 billion (4.8%)
- United Kingdom: $15 billion (3.8%)
- Japan: $9.2 billion (2.4%)
- Germany: $4.8 billion (1.2%)
- Mexico: $4.6 billion (1.2%)
- Netherlands: $4.1 billion (1%)
- South Korea: $3.5 billion (0.9%)
What are the top 3 countries Canada imports from?
Canada trade balance, exports and imports by country
In 2017, Canada major trading partner countries for exports were United States, China, United Kingdom, Japan and Mexico and for imports they were United States, China, Mexico, Germany and Japan.