Does it snow in Tofino in November?
November is the first month it typically snows. Throughout November, in the average 0.4 snowfall days, it receives 1mm (0.04″) of snow. In Tofino, during the entire year, snow falls for 6.2 days, and aggregates up to 60mm (2.36″) of snow.
What is there to do on Vancouver Island in November?
Here are our top picks for things to do in November this month.
- Attend a Remembrance Day Ceremony. …
- Eat Like a Local. …
- Take a Whale Watching Tour. …
- Tour Local Art Galleries. …
- Experience Forest Bathing. …
- Enjoy Brunch on the Saanich Peninsula. …
- Visit a Local Distillery. …
- See Hundreds of Eagles at Goldstream Park.
What is the coldest month in BC?
Fast Climate Facts
- Warmest Month: August (72 degrees Fahrenheit/22 degrees Celsius)
- Coldest Month: January (37 degrees Fahrenheit/3 degrees Celsius)
- Wettest Month: November (7.2 inches)
What is the rainiest city in Canada?
They found that the rainiest city in Canada is actually Prince Rupert. It has an average of 166 rainy days per year. BC is by far the rainiest province in Canada.
How many days a year does it rain in Vancouver?
How many days does it rain in Vancouver? In Vancouver, Canada, during the entire year, the rain falls for 192.4 days and collects up to 1325mm (52.17″) of precipitation.
What is the best time of year to go to Tofino?
Best Time To Visit Tofino
Enjoy the days at the beach during peak season from June to September. July to August is the perfect time for surfing, kayaking and other water sports. Although it gets chilly during the winter November to April it is the best time to do some storm watching!