Paralegal and related occupations (NOC 4211) usually earn between $19.71/hour and $48.08/hour in Ontario. People working as a “paralegal” are part of this group.
What is a paralegal salary in Ontario?
Paralegal in Ontario Salaries
|Deloitte Paralegal salaries – 1 salaries reported||Ontario||$26/hr|
|IBM Paralegal salaries – 1 salaries reported||Ontario||$61,497/yr|
|Bell Canada Paralegal salaries – 1 salaries reported||Ontario||$61,618/yr|
|PwC Paralegal salaries – 1 salaries reported||Ontario||$61,007/yr|
What is the average hourly rate for a paralegal?
Hourly Wage for Paralegal I Salary
|Percentile||Hourly Pay Rate||Location|
|10th Percentile Paralegal I Salary||$22||US|
|25th Percentile Paralegal I Salary||$25||US|
|50th Percentile Paralegal I Salary||$28||US|
|75th Percentile Paralegal I Salary||$32||US|
Are paralegals hourly or salary?
How much does a Paralegal make? While ZipRecruiter is seeing hourly wages as high as $32.45 and as low as $11.30, the majority of Paralegal wages currently range between $17.79 (25th percentile) to $25.00 (75th percentile) across the United States.
What do paralegals do in Ontario?
Paralegals licensed in Ontario are able to provide representation to clients at tribunals and in the lower courts, such as small claims court. They can also appear before a judge to argue on behalf of a client for minor offences that have a conviction period or six months or less.
How many paralegals are in Ontario?
How many lawyers and paralegals are there in Ontario? The Law Society of Ontario is the largest law society in Canada, with over 57,000 lawyer licensees and nearly 10,000 paralegal licensees (Jan 31, 2021).
Where do paralegals get paid the most?
10 States Where Paralegals Earn the Most Money
- Alaska average paralegal salary: $59,140.
- New York average paralegal salary: $58,750.
- Colorado average paralegal salary: $58,350.
- New Jersey average paralegal salary: $58,260.
- Nevada average paralegal salary: $57,600.
- Delaware average paralegal salary: $57,290.
What types of paralegals make the most money?
Here are the 30 highest paying paralegal jobs:
- Paralegal Manager. $104,775. …
- Legal Project Manager. $87,375. …
- Intellectual Property Paralegal. $86,800. …
- Nurse Paralegal. $82,687. …
- Employment and Labor Law Paralegal. $80,685. …
- Government Paralegal. $78,478. …
- Senior Paralegal. $69,995. …
- Corporate Paralegal. $66,134.
How much are paralegals paid?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, paralegals make an average of $50,940 a year. The position’s pay can vary dramatically. The lowest 10% of paralegals earn less than $31,400, and the highest 10% earn more than $82,050. They may also earn a bonus every year, depending on their employer.
How long does it take to be a paralegal?
It can take anywhere between two and seven years to become a paralegal, depending on where you are in your journey and what degree you want to pursue. An associate degree usually takes two years to complete, a bachelor’s takes four years and a master’s generally takes two years.
What are the duties of a paralegal?
What Do Paralegals Do?
- Conduct client interviews and maintain general contact with the client.
- Locate and interview witnesses.
- Conduct investigations, statistical and documentary research.
- Conduct legal research.
- Draft legal documents, correspondence and pleadings.
- Summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony.