What are Canada’s top 10 exports?
Canada’s 10 Most Valuable Exports
- Crude oil—$68 billion (USD)
- Cars—$41 billion (USD)
- Gold—$15 billion (USD)
- Processed petroleum oil—$12 billion (USD)
- Car parts and accessories—$11 billion (USD)
- Petroleum gas—$9 billion (USD)
- Medications—$7 billion (USD)
- Aircraft and spacecraft—$7 billion (USD)
What is Canada’s #1 export?
List of exports of Canada
|4||Aircraft, Helicopters, and Spacecraft||7,322|
What are Canada’s top 5 exports?
The 10 Biggest Exporting Industries in Canada
- Copper, Zinc & Lead Refining in Canada. …
- Mineral & Phosphate Mining in Canada. …
- Car & Automobile Manufacturing in Canada. …
- Meat, Beef & Poultry Processing in Canada. …
- Aluminum Manufacturing in Canada. …
- Sawmills & Wood Production in Canada.
What are the top 3 products exported by Canada?
Searchable List of Canada’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Canada’s Export Product||Change|
What is Canada most known for?
15 Things Canada is Famous For
- Ice hockey. There is not a single past time that is more associated with being Canadian than the sport of hockey. …
- Maple syrup. …
- Marijuana. …
- Politeness. …
- Stunning landscapes. …
- Northern lights. …
- Poutine. …
- The National Flag.